Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Brennan Update

I realize an update on Brennan is long overdue. Brennan is 3 1/2 years old now and has started his first full year of preschool. Here he is on his first (rainy) day of preschool:

He is happy going to school, happy coming home and is learning new things all of the time. He's walking independently which is wonderful, but also tiring (for me - apparently not for him!). He can say so many words now and only signs when I can't understand what he's saying. He puts together three and four word sentences and is constantly adding new words to his vocabulary. He talks, and talks, and talks, and talks.....from the moment he wakes until he goes to bed. We recently converted his crib into a toddler bed and he's doing great with it. We've also started potty training though haven't made the full commitment to it yet. But, he definitely "gets it" which is encouraging. He continues to amaze me in so many ways.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw he is SO cute!

Cheri said...

OH MY GOSH............ I LOVE HIM!!! I LOVE that little firefighter of yours, he is too, too cute!!

Catherine Just said...

He is so cute. I am so impressed. Walking and TALKING! And in Preschool. Max is heading that direction and I am not looking forward to it and I am also looking forward to it! Both! xoxooxox

Monica Crumley said...

How did I miss this?!?!? You posted! I didn't hear sirens or anything! Brennan is ADORABLE in his red firefighter rainsuit. So happy he's doing well, growing, changing, walking, talking, etc. Happy New Year, my friend!