Friday, September 30, 2011

A Couple of Things

With the change of seasons here and winter just around the corner, I wanted to share two products that were great for those fall and winter colds during Brennan's first couple of years. The first is a "NoseFrida." When I heard about it, I thought to myself that I would NEVER buy or use something like that. Read the description and you'll see why. But, after several moms of kids with Down syndrome raved about it, I figured I'd give it a try. And I was SO happy that I did. It helped clear out his tiny little nose in a way that nothing else could.



The second is an Exergen Temporal Scanner. I wish I would have had this when my older kids were little. It is by far the easiest way to take a child's temperature. I use it for all four of my kids, but its especially great for little ones who may not like the under the arm method. You can even check their temperature when they're sleeping if you need to.

1 comment:

Monica Crumley said...

Wow, Sharon, all I can say is yuck! The thought of the snotsucker tube in my mouth... well, since I know you, I'm sure it's not as gross at it seems LOL. I still use the snotsucker bulb I got while the kids were infants in the hospital. Still works like a charm for us, even if they go running the other direction when they see me reach for it. ;-) I hope you're all well.